I'm a little behind, but I wanted to post some pictures of our earlier summer adventures, starting with our San Diego trip. The end of June/beginning of July Gerrit and I got to go down and visit my family before they moved to Lima, Peru. We got to be there at the same time as Lauren, Russel, and Natalie, which was so fun because we all got to be together! We did all the things we love to do in San Diego, which included lots of sun and lots of food! It was great to be home! (I don't know how I didn't get more pictures, but I only have pictures of me and Gerrit. The rest of the family was there too!)
We went to Sea World, which was so much fun!
We spent the fourth of July at Grandpa's house in Carlsbad with lots of family.
I don't think we've ever been on a vacation without going bowling. This one was no different!
Right before we left to head back to Provo. I love you San Diego.
Gerrit turned 24 on July 9th. We celebrated by going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, where Gerrit got a big steak, his favorite. :) I made him a banana cake with cream cheese frosting, his cake of choice this year. It was pretty yummy!
My sophomore year of college I lived in an apartment with five great girls. Out of the six of us, one went on a mission. She went to the Ukraine and recently came home. Four of us were in Utah at the time and decided to go to dinner and meet her at the airport. It turned out being a very fun, very long night!
On Temple Square before heading to the airport to see Mackenzie.
Jessica, me, Sarah Jones, Mackenzie, and Chelsea (and our love to Jennie, our other wonderful roommate who couldn't be here)!

No comments:
Post a Comment