I am officially a graduate--again! Last weekend I graduated with my Master's in Public Policy. I have always really loved being a student, and so graduation was a bittersweet experience for me. I really will miss going to classes and learning new things, and most of all I will miss the great friends I made. But I am happy to be done! :) Since Gerrit will be graduating in August (with degrees in economics and chemistry), we got to walk together. His parents and little sister, and my Grandma Stansel all came into town to support us. Grandma and Grandpa Winkel also came for both Commencement and Convocation, and Marc and Rachelle joined us as well. We were so grateful for all the support that our family showed to us as we celebrated this big achievement in our lives! After graduation we enjoyed spending the weekend with Gerrit's parents and sisters. We went to Salt Lake, walked around temple square, and shopped at City Creek. It was definitely a fun weekend!

With Grandma and Grandpa Winkel, Steven, Natalie, Rachelle, and Tammy
Gerrit and Jake would've rather been eating wings than walking...
I love these girls! I'll miss them!
Waiting to go into the Marriott Center: Our Master's group with Dr. Wilson. Love these people!
At our program brunch following Convocation
I was pretty excited about my hood :)
With Marc and Grandma Stansel
Beautiful day at Temple Square!
You both look so great.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!