On my actual birthday my little brother Marc and my sister-in-law Rachelle both came over for dinner. Gerrit did a great job on the meal and the cake! He's so impressive :) The following weekend we went to see the musical My Fair Lady at a theater in Salt Lake and went to dinner at the very yummy Tiburon. I should have taken a picture of my herb-crusted lamb tenderloin with blueberry reduction and a risotto cake. What a great birthday! I'm so grateful for all my wonderful friends and family who take care of me and love me. I was overwhelmed with all the cards, messages, and phone calls I received. I love you all!
CPK!
Before the symphony at Abravanel Hall in SLC
Sam, Sarah, Kenz, Jennie, me, and Jessica (and Chelsea in spirit, who left early for work)
I love these girls!
With the boys
BYU Football--and they won!
I got lots of pretty things!
And I enjoyed a wonderful meal, all prepared by my sweet husband.
Outside the theater before My Fair Lady
I wish you could see how much it actually snowed; it was crazy!
Outside of Tiburon Fine Dining in Sandy

No comments:
Post a Comment