Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Two Years!

A few weeks ago Gerrit and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years already! We had a great day: we participated in our stake day of service in the morning and painted a house, we did sealings in the afternoon, and we went to Gloria's Little Italy for dinner. We also had been keeping a jar of notes for each other for about month; we kept some cards next to it and we would write things down that we loved about each other and stick them in the jar. So on our anniversary we pulled them all out and I read Gerrit's about me and he read mine about him. I think that was my favorite part of the day and definitely something we'll do again. We had a really nice day!

Getting ready to paint a house!

After doing sealings at the temple

 Enjoying dinner at Gloria's

No comments:

Post a Comment