Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Back!

You might notice that our little blog only has one other post...posted over a year ago. I just didn't think I was the blogger type! But I have found that I LOVE looking at my sister and sister-in-laws' blogs to see pictures of my sweet little nieces and nephews. So I thought, what the heck, I'll try again.

Here's the quick update on our lives: Gerrit and I are still in Provo, both still in school. I am finishing up my first semester of my master's program in Public Policy, and Gerrit has one year left of his undergrad. We're both at BYU, and despite the freezing weather, we really do love it here! I am also working in Salt Lake as an intern for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in their Public Affairs Department. I am working with the Church's lobbyists and am doing research and analysis related to several pieces of legislation currently working their way through the Utah legislature.Life is busy, but we love it! Of course, pictures are the important things, so I've posted our most recent ones: Christmas and into the New Year.

For Christmas we went to San Diego and had a great time with my immediate and extended family. We spent a week at Disneyland and loved it, despite the rain!



I love San Diego!

Wahoo for Aztec basketball! I've been a fan my entire life and we are FINALLY good; it's very exciting and we were so glad that we go to go to a game over Christmas!

The best part of Christmas was meeting my sweet little niece, Natalie. She is such a doll! Her hands got a little cold, but she didn't have any mittens, so her adorable little boots from Sam worked double duty!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray! A new post!! I hope you continue to post often and I promise I'll comment when you do! And Natalie loved meeting you just as much as you enjoyed meeting her...she can't wait to see you this summer in Wyoming!

    ReplyDelete